Sledging in the Dolomites
Val Gardena is a paradise for sledging enthusiasts.
Whether you are looking for an easy route or a challenging descent: there is something for everybody.
Full moon sledging: Enjoy the silent and fairytale snow covered winter landscape under the full moon and descent with the sledge to the valley after a cosy dinner at one of the many mountain huts.
If you don’t have a sledge you can hire one at a convenient price at most of the mountain huts.
Ortisei – Rasciesa
Ortisei offers 6 km long sledging run from the top station of the chairlift down to Ortisei.
More information under: www.rasciesa.com
Alpe di Siusi
On the Alpe di Siusi you can find several sledging runs:
- the forest road from Monte Piz (Alpe di Siusi) to Bulla,
- the sledging run from the Chalet Molignon to the Restaurant Saltria on the Alpe di Siusi (4 km),
- the sledging run from the Williamshütte to the Restaurant Saltria on the Alpe di Siusi (4 km),
- the sledging run at the chairlift Spitzbühl on the Alpe di Siusi,
- the sledging run at the chairlift Bullaccia on the Alpe di Siusi,
- the sledging run at the chairlift Panorama on the Alpe di Siusi or at the Passo Pinei.
Night sledging in the Dolomites
With bus transfer, snowcat drive and dinner.
More information under: www.taxigardena.com
Please notice that it is strictly forbidden to sledge on the ski slopes!